Yumemizu Tea Set
Yumemizu Tea Set
Unwind and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of tea with the Yumemizu Tea Set. This stunning tea set is crafted with the utmost care and precision to create a sensory experience.
The set includes a teapot with a lid, four teacups, and a glass tea pitcher, all showcasing a unique and rustic design inspired by the natural world. The teapot and teacups are made of high-quality stoneware, featuring an earthy color palette with a slightly glossed copper finish that's smooth to the touch.
The teapot can hold up to 200ml of your favorite tea, and the four teacups hold up to 60ml each, providing ample servings for you and your guests. The glass pitcher adds the perfect finishing touch to the set, providing a convenient and elegant way to present and serve your tea.
This tea set is not only beautiful but also practical and durable, able to withstand the rigors of everyday use. And when it's time to clean up, the set is easy to care for, with all pieces being dishwasher and microwave safe.
Whether you're looking to add a touch of natural beauty to your tea time or seeking a unique gift for a fellow tea lover, this earthy, 6 piece Japanese tea set is sure to please.
6 piece set
1x Teapot: 7.2 x 10.6 x 8.4cm - 200ml
4x Teacup: 5.1 x 5.3CM - 60ml
1x Glass Tea Pitcher: 7.2 x 10.6 x 8.4cm - 200ml
Making a Himoriwabi Tea Set requires 7 crucial steps
1. Selection of materials: The first step is to choose the materials to be used for the tea set. Only the finest materials are used for our tea sets.
2. Forming: The clay is then shaped into the desired form using a potter's wheel or other shaping tools. The craftsmen pay close attention to the balance, symmetry, and overall design of the tea set.
3. Drying: After the tea set is formed, it is allowed to dry slowly in the air. This helps to prevent cracking and warping during the firing process.
4. Firing: The tea set is then fired in a kiln at high temperatures. This process can take several hours or even days, depending on the size and complexity of the tea set.
5. Glazing: Once the tea set has been fired and cooled, a glaze may be applied to it. The glaze helps to protect the tea set and also adds an aesthetic touch.
6. Decoration: Some tea sets may be decorated with traditional Japanese motifs or patterns. This can be done using a variety of techniques, including painting or engraving.
7. Quality control: Before the tea set is sold, it undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the high standards of quality and craftsmanship for which Japanese tea sets are known.
We Ship Worldwide
Unique, top quality products - born through the process of Kaizen.
Own a distinctive piece of Himoriwabi Couture today.
At Himoriwabi Couture, we are committed to delivering only the best to our customers and that includes value for every dollar.
By eliminating middlemen, reducing waste, and avoiding large retail costs, we are able to price our products up to 5x cheaper.