Tsuchizen Tea Set
Tsuchizen Tea Set
Experience the beauty and versatility of the Tsuchizen Tea Set, a unique and stunning set that is perfect for any tea lover. This exquisite set includes five cups, each featuring a different color and pattern, yet all with the same rugged yet elegant design.
Each cup is made from high-quality porcelain and can contain up to 110ml of your favorite tea. The smooth and delicate texture of the porcelain ensures a comfortable and luxurious drinking experience, while the beautiful and unique design adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to any tea ceremony.
The Tsuchizen Tea Set comes with a sturdy gift box, making it a perfect gift for any tea lover. The box features a simple yet elegant design that highlights the beauty of the set.
The rustic yet refined pattern on each cup is inspired by the natural world, showcasing the skill and artistry of the craftsmen who created this set. The five different colors add a playful touch to the set, making it perfect for any occasion.
Invest in the timeless beauty and artistry of the Tsuchizen Tea Set, and elevate your tea drinking experience to a new level of elegance and versatility. Whether for yourself or as a gift for someone special, this set is sure to impress and delight.
5 piece set
5x Teacup: 8.5 x 5cm - 110ml
Making a Himoriwabi Tea Set requires 7 crucial steps
1. Selection of materials: The first step is to choose the materials to be used for the tea set. Only the finest materials are used for our tea sets.
2. Forming: The clay is then shaped into the desired form using a potter's wheel or other shaping tools. The craftsmen pay close attention to the balance, symmetry, and overall design of the tea set.
3. Drying: After the tea set is formed, it is allowed to dry slowly in the air. This helps to prevent cracking and warping during the firing process.
4. Firing: The tea set is then fired in a kiln at high temperatures. This process can take several hours or even days, depending on the size and complexity of the tea set.
5. Glazing: Once the tea set has been fired and cooled, a glaze may be applied to it. The glaze helps to protect the tea set and also adds an aesthetic touch.
6. Decoration: Some tea sets may be decorated with traditional Japanese motifs or patterns. This can be done using a variety of techniques, including painting or engraving.
7. Quality control: Before the tea set is sold, it undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the high standards of quality and craftsmanship for which Japanese tea sets are known.
We Ship Worldwide
Unique, top quality products - born through the process of Kaizen.
Own a distinctive piece of Himoriwabi Couture today.
At Himoriwabi Couture, we are committed to delivering only the best to our customers and that includes value for every dollar.
By eliminating middlemen, reducing waste, and avoiding large retail costs, we are able to price our products up to 5x cheaper.