Shizenshigi Tea Set
Shizenshigi Tea Set
Experience the timeless elegance and beauty of the Shizenshigi Tea Set, a stunning set that is perfect for any tea lover. This exquisite set includes a teapot with lid, two teacups, a glass tea pitcher, a tea tray, and a decorative tea ornament.
Crafted from high-quality ceramic, the teapot and teacups feature a sleek and stylish black design that is adorned with gold cranes, symbolizing longevity and good fortune. The intricate and delicate pattern is meticulously hand-painted, showcasing the skill and artistry of the craftsmen who created this set.
The glass tea pitcher is perfect for brewing and serving your favorite tea, and the tea tray provides a stable and elegant surface for serving your tea. The decorative tea ornament adds a touch of beauty and sophistication to your tea set, making it perfect for any occasion.
The Shizenshigi Tea Set comes in a beautiful teal gift box, making it a perfect gift for any tea lover.
Invest in the timeless beauty and artistry of the Shizenshigi Tea Set, and elevate your tea drinking experience to a new level of elegance and sophistication. Whether for yourself or as a gift for someone special, this set is sure to impress and delight.
6 piece set
1x Teapot: 8.5 x 8.3cm - 145ml
2x Teacup: 6 x 4.8cm - 45ml
1x Glass Tea Cup: 8.4 x 7.7cm - 240ml
1x Tea Tray: 27.3 x 1.3x1.1cm
1x Decorative tea ornament: 5.5 x 2.5x1.8cm
Making a Himoriwabi Tea Set requires 7 crucial steps
1. Selection of materials: The first step is to choose the materials to be used for the tea set. Only the finest materials are used for our tea sets.
2. Forming: The clay is then shaped into the desired form using a potter's wheel or other shaping tools. The craftsmen pay close attention to the balance, symmetry, and overall design of the tea set.
3. Drying: After the tea set is formed, it is allowed to dry slowly in the air. This helps to prevent cracking and warping during the firing process.
4. Firing: The tea set is then fired in a kiln at high temperatures. This process can take several hours or even days, depending on the size and complexity of the tea set.
5. Glazing: Once the tea set has been fired and cooled, a glaze may be applied to it. The glaze helps to protect the tea set and also adds an aesthetic touch.
6. Decoration: Some tea sets may be decorated with traditional Japanese motifs or patterns. This can be done using a variety of techniques, including painting or engraving.
7. Quality control: Before the tea set is sold, it undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the high standards of quality and craftsmanship for which Japanese tea sets are known.
We Ship Worldwide
Unique, top quality products - born through the process of Kaizen.
Own a distinctive piece of Himoriwabi Couture today.
At Himoriwabi Couture, we are committed to delivering only the best to our customers and that includes value for every dollar.
By eliminating middlemen, reducing waste, and avoiding large retail costs, we are able to price our products up to 5x cheaper.