Indulge in the epitome of luxury and sophistication with the Shizenkagami Teacup made from celadon. This teacup is an exquisite masterpiece, handcrafted with the finest materials and attention to detail to create a truly unique and treasured work of art.
The Shizenkagami Teacup is made from the highest quality celadon, a delicate and rare form of pottery that is renowned for its beauty and durability. The teacup is meticulously hand-painted, featuring an intricate and mesmerizing pattern that is inspired by the natural world.
At 130ml, this teacup is the perfect size for savoring your favorite tea. The smooth and delicate texture of the celadon ensures a comfortable and luxurious drinking experience, while the intricate design and striking celadon glaze make it a true standout piece in any tea collection.
This limited edition teacup is a rare and treasured piece that will elevate any tea ceremony and inspire admiration from guests and fellow tea lovers alike. Invest in the timeless beauty and artistry of the Shizenkagami Teacup made from celadon, and experience the ultimate in luxury and sophistication in your tea ritual.
7.5 x 5.3cm (130ml)
Making a Himoriwabi Tea Set requires 7 crucial steps
1. Selection of materials: The first step is to choose the materials to be used for the tea set. Only the finest materials are used for our tea sets.
2. Forming: The clay is then shaped into the desired form using a potter's wheel or other shaping tools. The craftsmen pay close attention to the balance, symmetry, and overall design of the tea set.
3. Drying: After the tea set is formed, it is allowed to dry slowly in the air. This helps to prevent cracking and warping during the firing process.
4. Firing: The tea set is then fired in a kiln at high temperatures. This process can take several hours or even days, depending on the size and complexity of the tea set.
5. Glazing: Once the tea set has been fired and cooled, a glaze may be applied to it. The glaze helps to protect the tea set and also adds an aesthetic touch.
6. Decoration: Some tea sets may be decorated with traditional Japanese motifs or patterns. This can be done using a variety of techniques, including painting or engraving.
7. Quality control: Before the tea set is sold, it undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the high standards of quality and craftsmanship for which Japanese tea sets are known.
We Ship Worldwide
Unique, top quality products - born through the process of Kaizen.
Own a distinctive piece of Himoriwabi Couture today.
At Himoriwabi Couture, we are committed to delivering only the best to our customers and that includes value for every dollar.
By eliminating middlemen, reducing waste, and avoiding large retail costs, we are able to price our products up to 5x cheaper.