Nadeshiko Tea Set
Nadeshiko Tea Set
Experience the beauty and functionality of the Nadeshiko Tea Set, a stunning 3-piece tea set that is perfect for any tea lover. This exquisite set includes a teapot and two teacups, all designed to stack on top of each other for easy storage and a beautiful, space-saving display.
The Nadeshiko Tea Set is a perfect blend of form and function, with a rugged and rustic aesthetic that is both beautiful and practical. Each piece is made with the highest quality materials and expert craftsmanship, ensuring that this set will last for years to come.
The teapot and teacups are designed with a beautiful earthy tone that highlights the natural beauty of the materials. The texture is rugged yet elegant, showcasing the artistry of the craftsmen who created this beautiful set. Each piece is perfectly sized for comfortable use, whether you're enjoying a quiet afternoon tea or hosting a tea party with friends.
With its beautiful design and excellent quality, the Nadeshiko Tea Set makes a perfect gift for any tea lover. Whether you're looking for a unique and beautiful addition to your tea collection or a practical and beautiful gift for someone special, this set is sure to impress.
Experience the beauty and functionality of the Nadeshiko Tea Set, and elevate your tea drinking experience to a new level of rustic elegance and sophistication. Order yours today and enjoy the beauty and functionality of this exquisite tea set.
3 piece set
1x Teapot: 11.2 x 5cm, 120ml
2x Teacup: 9 x 3.5cm, 50ml
Making a Himoriwabi Tea Set requires 7 crucial steps
1. Selection of materials: The first step is to choose the materials to be used for the tea set. Only the finest materials are used for our tea sets.
2. Forming: The clay is then shaped into the desired form using a potter's wheel or other shaping tools. The craftsmen pay close attention to the balance, symmetry, and overall design of the tea set.
3. Drying: After the tea set is formed, it is allowed to dry slowly in the air. This helps to prevent cracking and warping during the firing process.
4. Firing: The tea set is then fired in a kiln at high temperatures. This process can take several hours or even days, depending on the size and complexity of the tea set.
5. Glazing: Once the tea set has been fired and cooled, a glaze may be applied to it. The glaze helps to protect the tea set and also adds an aesthetic touch.
6. Decoration: Some tea sets may be decorated with traditional Japanese motifs or patterns. This can be done using a variety of techniques, including painting or engraving.
7. Quality control: Before the tea set is sold, it undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the high standards of quality and craftsmanship for which Japanese tea sets are known.
We Ship Worldwide
Unique, top quality products - born through the process of Kaizen.
Own a distinctive piece of Himoriwabi Couture today.
At Himoriwabi Couture, we are committed to delivering only the best to our customers and that includes value for every dollar.
By eliminating middlemen, reducing waste, and avoiding large retail costs, we are able to price our products up to 5x cheaper.