Kogeiyama Tea Cup
Kogeiyama Tea Cup
Sip your favorite tea in style with the Kogeiyama Tea Cup, a beautiful and rustic yet elegant cup that is perfect for any tea lover. This exquisite cup is available in five different color variations: copper blasted, black sand, sand, classic earth, and brushed clay, so you can choose the one that best suits your taste and style.
Each Kogeiyama Tea Cup is handcrafted by skilled artisans, using high-quality clay to create a unique and rustic texture that adds character and charm to the cup. The cup's natural and earthy feel is complemented by its sleek and stylish design, making it a perfect addition to any tea ceremony or afternoon tea.
The Kogeiyama Tea Cup's beautiful color variations and rustic texture make it a stunning and unique piece of art that will impress and delight any tea lover. The cup's rugged yet elegant design showcases the artistry and skill of the craftsmen who created it, and adds a touch of sophistication and beauty to your tea drinking experience.
Whether you're enjoying a cup of tea alone or with friends, the Kogeiyama Tea Cup is the perfect companion. Its comfortable size and shape make it easy to hold and drink from, while its elegant and unique design adds a touch of style and beauty to any tea ceremony.
Invest in the timeless beauty and artistry of the Kogeiyama Tea Cup, and elevate your tea drinking experience to a new level of rustic elegance and sophistication. Whether for yourself or as a gift for someone special, this cup is sure to impress and delight.
6.2cm x 7cm, 80ml
Making a Himoriwabi Tea Set requires 7 crucial steps
1. Selection of materials: The first step is to choose the materials to be used for the tea set. Only the finest materials are used for our tea sets.
2. Forming: The clay is then shaped into the desired form using a potter's wheel or other shaping tools. The craftsmen pay close attention to the balance, symmetry, and overall design of the tea set.
3. Drying: After the tea set is formed, it is allowed to dry slowly in the air. This helps to prevent cracking and warping during the firing process.
4. Firing: The tea set is then fired in a kiln at high temperatures. This process can take several hours or even days, depending on the size and complexity of the tea set.
5. Glazing: Once the tea set has been fired and cooled, a glaze may be applied to it. The glaze helps to protect the tea set and also adds an aesthetic touch.
6. Decoration: Some tea sets may be decorated with traditional Japanese motifs or patterns. This can be done using a variety of techniques, including painting or engraving.
7. Quality control: Before the tea set is sold, it undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure that it meets the high standards of quality and craftsmanship for which Japanese tea sets are known.
We Ship Worldwide
Unique, top quality products - born through the process of Kaizen.
Own a distinctive piece of Himoriwabi Couture today.
At Himoriwabi Couture, we are committed to delivering only the best to our customers and that includes value for every dollar.
By eliminating middlemen, reducing waste, and avoiding large retail costs, we are able to price our products up to 5x cheaper.